Thursday, July 4, 2013

4TH OF JULY!

Today is the 4th of July and its a holiday of how America got independence from Great Britain.  Its when most Americans have fireworks at big parks and things.  
Well I got my permit a couple of weeks ago, and I drove my parents places and my brother drove too but he's not as good as me yet..  haha.  We drove to the mall. When I got there, I bought a camera so I can take pix for this blog.  Also, I found some things for my cousin because it's her birthday soon.  Then we went to Heid's for lunch and ate a hot dog.  I especially like their cheese fries.  It was great!  We went to the movies and got to see The Croods.  I thought it was great, it sure was hilarious.  Unfortunately I didn't go to see fireworks :( but hopefully next year.  I got to drive to the store one last time before it turned 9.  The same week I got my permit I also got my braces off.  Now I need to relearn how to talk because I have to wear my retainer.  I like it and also don't.  
But it was a great day all together.
:)

If you want a review or me to go farther details with anything please do leave a comment.  I will try my best to do a blog post every other day.  I've been vacationing.  If you want to know where I've been vacationing please tell me in the comments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment