Monday, July 8, 2013

Golfing yesterday with mom and dad :)

Yesterday I went golfing..  Why not it was a nice summer day out and seemed like a good idea to... HAHA it was boiling hot out and i honestly felt like I was going to die.  Love to golf but I hate the bugs and bees and spiders.  Well as you know I can drive so I drove there and it was fine.
I took a picture of the sign.  





(The pictures turned out better i was shaky)

  On the way back I was wicked hot but then we turned on the air conditioning and then I was cold.  We drove to Big Dip--it's the BEST ice cream stand IN THE WORLD!! No joke that place is amazing..  Finally I drove home.  I enjoy to drive, its fun.  I took a picture of the sign for Big Dip.  



Please go check out my friend Hannah's blog.  It's http://lovestardoll200.blogspot.com/  Please do and please follow my blog if you like what your reading.  Tell your friends about my blog if you know they'll like it.  
Thanks! 
:) 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment