Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hershey Park!

Hershey Park!
:)

I went to Hershey Park a couple of days ago and it was a blast.  
Some of the good/great things on the trip were spending the night with my uncle, aunt, and cousin and seeing more family at Hershey which was a surprise.   I bought a lot of candy there such as Kit-Kats and Reese's and Jolly Ranchers.  I enjoyed the little tour.  They had singing cows :) haha that really excited me.  People can call me weird all they want and I don't care.  
There were also some down sides to the park though..   For example, too many lines and it was just confusing. I hate being confused.  The exits were better marked than the entrances.  It was hard to locate the entrances.  There were people everywhere and it was too confusing to find the line.  
And we took some pictures and here's two of them.  

They aren't the best pictures but with my new camera, the pictures will get better.  These two pictures are of the band at Hershey Park.  This was the end of the day and we were riding in a tram.  

No comments:

Post a Comment