Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Bucket List!

Hello Peeps!!
Bucket List, (things I want to do before I die) I have a lot of things I want to do.  I will be taking all of you with me everywhere I go, I will write a blog post about them and what I did to achieve this goal. 
Here are just 10 I want to do for right now:

  1. I want to visit all 50 states
  2. Start my own business
  3. go on a ghost adventure specifically with Zak, Nick, and Aaron on the TV show Ghost Adventures (probably never going to happen with them but I still I want to)
  4. Jump out of a airplane
  5. bungi jump off a bridge
  6. learn to surf
  7. go to other countries
  8. run a marathon
  9. go canoeing/kayaking
  10. build a tree house/live in a tree house
Those are just some things I want to do.  What is on list to do?  It can be anything from a basic chore in your house to something fun like what I have.  Tell me in the comments below.  I think these are a good idea because it sets goals and helps maintain stress. 
~*Nerdy, Beautiful, Unique talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment