Monday, December 1, 2014

NYC!!

HELLO PEEPS!!
 
Very exciting post for me, because I went to NYC and saw Times Square and my first Topshop shop and M.A.C. store. 

Ok here is me before NYC.

 
 
Here me in NYC with my mom!!(In TIME SQUARE!)
 
 
Here is what I saw there!!
 
 
I saw a lot of Yellow Taxi's and Madison Square Garden!!


I saw SpongeBob.  haha.


SAW MY VERY FIRST MAC STORE!! I was SO EXCITED!! But I couldn't buy anything, too expensive for me. 


I SAW MY VERY FIRST TOPSHOP!! I bought some necklaces from them.  It was a pack of 5 necklaces.  I love them so much. 

 
I saw the 2015 ball for next year so excited.  I hope to go back in Summer when it is warmer out. 
 
My mom and I also went to Baked By Melissa, the cupcakes are so good and so adorable.  They are so small and cute. Today is the first day of blogmas so hope you enjoy. I'm posting everyday but on the weekends. Just letting you know. 
 
If you went to NYC for the parade tell me in the comments!
 
~*Nerdy, Beautiful, Unique talks*~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment