Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving!!

Hello Peeps!!
 

My Thanksgiving always consists of family gathering and a ton of food.  This time around I went to my Uncle's house in New Jersey for Thanksgiving instead of making our own dinner like every year.  I might make you hungry so if I do then before going any farther I suggest you get a snack and some water.  Ok I'm going to talk about my favorite food on Thanksgiving...

  1. Ok first and most important is the turkey my aunt and cousin made, OMG it was so good. 
  2. We had mashed potatoes that were hand smashed by my uncle.  And the gravy so delicious. 
  3. Green bean casserole!!!
  4. I loved my uncle's Brussel sprouts, I don't know what he did to them but they were so damn good. 
  5. I'm not a big fan of Stuffing but I tried it and I kind of liked it.  It looks like a big bowl of throw up to me. 
Now for dessert...
  • we had Apple Pie (my favorite kind of PIE!!)
  • Pumpkin pie, it was alright I don't really care for pumpkin pie
  • pecan pie that my cousin made was so GOOD and HOMEMADE!!! :) :)
What is your favorite kind of PIE?? I would love to know.  I need ideas for recipes.  Leave in comments. 
 
~* Nerdy, Beautiful, Unique talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment