Sunday, November 9, 2014

Top 10 Products I Can't Live with Out

Hello Peeps!
 
I've been tagged to do the Top 10 Products I Can't Live Without!!  I've been tagged by the lovely Jenny and her blog is Origin of Style.  I'm so pumped for this post.  (not in any order)

1) I cannot live without some sort of mascara; some of the ones I use right now are these:

2) I always have this hair product on hand and always purchase one ahead of time before I run out.  It is my AUSSIE hair mousse. 

3) I LOVE wearing my berry-dark color lip sticks or baby lips. 

4) The Multi-task Brush from Technique Brushes is a must for my bronzer, blush and face powder. 

5) For my brow, I have two things I like: first, the gel from the E.L.F. and second, the lash/brow setting gel. 


6) I've been in love with the Benefits They're Real push up eye liner, so good!
 
7) I cannot live without concealer in my life because with all these zits and blemishes on my face - not good for any guy to see. 

8) Deodorant:  I gotta smell good, and this deodorant lasts almost all day. 

9) Perfume:  Curve Crush is a good "every season" perfume - I love it.  I've gone through 3 or 4 bottles and still love it.  It's been for the last 5 or 6 years. 

10) Primer for face, the Almay face primer works wonders on my skin and I would recommend it to everyone. 

I would like to tag:
Katie from Katie's World of Beauty
Amy from Little Love HRT
Karen from Style Sunrise
Emily from Pumpkin Emily Smiles
The Fashionista Observer

Hope you enjoyed the post tonight guys! :)
I am going to try and post twice a week like on Sunday and then on Wednesday or Thursday.  And in the comments, leave what you been wanting to try out from the drug store.

~*Beautiful and Unique Talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment