Friday, November 14, 2014

Liebster Award(Last One)

Hello Peeps!!
 
And yup you read the title right, this is the last Liebster Award I am doing, because I have been tagged so many times for this and I am done repeating myself.  I was tagged by Jenny from Origin of Style. 
 
The Rules:
- Answer the questions sent to you
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers who have under 200 followers on Twitter
- Ask them 11 questions of your choice
- You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated
These are the questions she ask me:
 
1. If you could be any animal what would you be?
I would be a Koala Bear or a Cheetah.
2. How long have you been blogging for?
A little over a year now. 
3.What is one item of makeup you can't live without?
Mascara.
4.Do you have any hobbies other than blogging?
I like to listen to music and go out with my friends. 
5.What's your favorite food?
My all time favorite thing is my Grandma's Spiteggi and sauce and meatballs and saugage. 
6.What is your most annoying habit?
Breaking my pen thingys off. 
7.What's your favorite shop?
My favorite shop is Ulta or Papylas
8.What is one quote that you live by?
http://www.michaelnoyes.com/gifts/religious/spiritual-sayings-a-m/gandhi-be-the-change

Picture is linked to the website I got from.
9.What is your favorite season?
My favorite season is FALL!! But it already started snowing in CNY. 
10.How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Fun, Pretty, Talented
11.If you could only chose one outfit for a year what would it be?
It would have to be one of my dad's ugly sweater and leggings and my combat boots. 
 
My questions:
Hair brush or comb?
What favorite type of drink?
How often do you exercise?
Favorite album?
Tea or coffee?
How many time(s) have you been tagged to do something on your blog?
Organized or unorganized?
What is your favorite thing(s) to make for dinner?
Phone for pictures or camera?
If you have a pet, what it is?
What is your favorite store to shop at?
 
Well I tag:
Hayley from Triumph and Charm
Katie from K NEL
 Lauren from Longing For A City
 Emily from It's Emily Mango
I realize I only have four but these are the people that I am currently reading the most.   
 Hope you liked the last Liebster Award I will be doing.  But feel free to tag me in any other ones.  :)  If you do tag me I will link all the ones I did on a post.  Like always I tag every one to do this. 
~*Nerdy, Beautiful, Unique talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment