Sunday, November 23, 2014

Top 5 things to do in Fall

Hello Peeps!!

http://imgfave.com/view/2763007
Click on image to see where I got it.
 
 Here are the top five things I like to do in the fall. 
Something's like: 
 
1) change my wardrobe- for a more appropriate feeling, to be in colder weather
 
2) jumping in leaves- I had so much fun as a kid doing this
 
3) carving pumpkins- for Halloween then after Halloween is over I smash the pumpkins in the road for more fun
 
4) Thanksgiving- gathering the family around the table to enjoy a good meal and just being Thankful we live in the United States
 
5) Cozy/Snuggling- by the fire place and just keep warm as winter is coming just around the corner


If you have any thing that I missed be sure to tell me in the comments below.  How excited are you for Thanksgiving?

~*Nerdy, Beautiful, Unique talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment