Thursday, December 4, 2014

TV Shows

Hello Peeps!!
 

I barely watch anymore on tv now but when I do it's nothing exciting.  I will usually watch the news the most to see the weather and latest drama in the community.  I watch ABC Family, cooking shows, and bridezilla things. 

Switched at Birth- Oh. My. Gosh.  It is a phenomenal show with the sign language in it and the characters.  Sean Berdy is so hot.  I wish I were Bay in the show.  Marlee Matlin makes the show stand out a bit.  In my opinion.  I like how everybody is learning to sign on the show.  It's so much easier for us Deaf people to understand them.  Hearing people unless you know sign language you need to read the words at the bottom of the screen.  It's easier for you to understand what is going on in the story. 

Melissa and Joey, The Middle, Baby Daddy, and Modern Family- Funny is a great word to use here.  If you like comedy shows and things that will make you laugh this is the show for you.  It is about one big family, getting along.   
Chopped- Is a cooking show about 4 chefs wanting to win 10,000 dollars for whatever reason they want it for.  It is serious and interesting to see what people come up with.  It is on whenever it doesn't have a schedule. 

Say Yes to the Dress- Its about women getting married and what dress that wish to get married in.  Sometimes its funny, serious, and interesting to hear what there story is with this special someone.  It is usually on, on Friday. 
Ghost Adventures- COOLEST SHOW EVER! I love Zak, Nick, and Aaron.  I wish to be on one of their episodes.  They fascinate me so much.  I play with my thermo camera on my IPad so much. 

Gator Boys- This is about Gators and wrestling with them.  I love animal plant and almost everything that is on it.  It interest me so much because I want to go visit them in Florida sometime. 

Impractical Jokers- Such a funny show and highly inappropriate for kids 11 and under.  They make each other do things they normally wouldn't do to make people uncomfortable or just be flat out weird and see people reactions. 

Link here

Which TV shows you like let me know in the comments?  And any favorite movies to recommend to see? 

~*Nerdy, Beautiful, Unique talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment