Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Christmas Tag

Hello Peeps!!
 
First of all I would like to thank Kerry from For-My-Love-of-Style.blogspot.com that tagged me to do this.  Thank you so much girl!! :) You should go check her out.  She has an amazing blog. 
 
 
 
Here are the questions!
 
1) What's your favorite Christmas movie?
I love way too many Christmas movies to name but the one that comes to mind right now is ELF.  Haha it is so funny and just reminds me of me. 
 
2) Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
I open mine Christmas morning, but this year I'm going on a trip to New Orleans for my gift this year with my family.  It's going to be a blast.  Can't wait. 
 
3) Do you have any Christmas memories?
One memory that really stands out to me is the one year I got my big girl bike.  Which I still use, I'm a pretty tall girl.  So the bike is still lasting. 
 
4) Favorite festive food?
I really enjoy mashed potatoes and green beans with gravy around this time. 
 
5) Favorite Christmas gift?
The bike I got and going to New Orleans this year. 
 
6)Favorite Christmas scent?
My favorite Christmas scent is probably pine cones and pine trees. 
 
7) Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Yes, I usually go to my aunts house and then at midnight we go to church. 
 
8) What tops your tree?
Nothing this year, but we usually have an angel or a Santa hat. 
 
9) As a kid what was one crazy gift you asked for but never received?  
I can't think of any.  But probably a Barbie. 
 
10) What's the best part of Christmas for you? 
When my grandparents come over and we all have dinner together. 
 
Hope you enjoyed todays post, comment leaving what tops your Christmas tree.  I tag all of you to do this and leave a comment saying you did. 
~*Nerdy, Beautiful, Unique talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment