Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Nails!

Hello Peeps!!
 
I always see people having these cute designs on there fingers and I love them.  So I thought I would try to attempt to do some of these nails. 

You will need the following items.
1) Nail polish colors of your choice (I used Red, Blue, Green, white, and black)
2) toothpicks
3) clear top coat

1) For the Christmas Tree nails I first put white on my entire nail.  I use a toothpick to draw the outline of the tree how I want, then fill it in with the brush.  Next I used another toothpick with red on it and just tapped it on to make it look like the star of my Christmas tree.  Same goes for the ornaments.  But wait for every layer to dry first before applying the next layer.  When completely finished use a top coat to make it stay longer on the nail if needed. 

2) The Snowflake nail is the easiest out of all of them.  First apply blue of your choice all over the nail.  Take a toothpick and carefully draw an line horizontally, vertically, diagonally twice with white nail polish.  Then apply top coat. 

 
3) Last but not least the Santa buckle.  First, I used a red nail polish all over the nail.  Second, I used the same white toothpick I used from the begin to draw the lines vertical and at the tip of my nail.  The get the black on a toothpick and draw it in between the vertical line.  For the buckle I used the green nail polish I used from the tree and drew a box around where they intersected.  Then applied top coat. 
 
 
Hope you try these fun, cool, nail art.  If you do Tweet (@Nerdy_B_Unique) or Instagram (@NerdyBeautifulUnique)  me a pic. 
 
This is how all of mine came out. 
 
And ignore all the mistakes I made on my nails.  I tried my best to not mess them up but oh well.  I'm not perfect.  I'm proud of myself for doing this. 
 
And let me know in the comments which ones you liked.  Also let me know if you like these, and I will try to do more nail art in the near future.
 
~*Nerdy, Beautiful, Unique talks*~

No comments:

Post a Comment